Vanita Pecorino IGT Terre di Chieti 2023

-10%
 

Vanita Pecorino IGT Terre di Chieti

Pecorino is an autochthonous grape variety from Abruzzo. The bunches are small and production per hectare is low. 80% of the wine matures in stainless steel barrels, the remaining 20% ​​in oak barrels.

This wine has a straw yellow color with green hues. The nose reveals aromas of pears and notes of balsamic vinegar that reveal the good quality of the wood.

This wine is delicious as an aperitif and with fish dishes.

€6,75 €7,50
€6,75 €7,50you save €0,75
 
SKU: 2020 ISBN: 8019873224231